Anjon Kink-Free Tubing
Pipes, hoses, and tubing are the 'circulatory system' of any Koi pond, water garden or waterfall. Selecting the right pipe, hose, or tubing for any project, from a residential backyard pond to commercial water feature or municipal project, is a key decision to create and maintain a healthy water environment.
- Extremely flexible; will not kink or collapse even around tight turns, bends, or curves.
- Inside of tubing is smooth, preventing friction loss.
- Black material inhibits algae growth and resists UV degradation.
- Works with US standard schedule 40 barb fittings for quick and easy hand-tighten connections.
- Fish and wildlife safe.
- Available in 25', 50', and 100' lengths.
**Note: To get the right flow rate for your water feature, it is important to size your hose or pipe appropriately. Too small of hosing will restrict flow, regardless of the size of your pump.