Proper filtration is important to maintain a clear and healthy pond. Filtration can be mechanical, biological, or UV clarification. Mechanical filtration physically removes debris. Biological filtration provides surface area for colonization of beneficial bacteria. Water may then be passed through ultra-violet light for sterilization. Filtration systems utilizing multiple methods help provide a healthy, beautiful, and low maintenance water feature.
F100 & F200 Livingponds Filters
The Livingponds® Filter is engineered to provide maximum biological filtration that is easy to maintain! The F100 and F200 include all the filter media you will need.
1. Springflo® is one of the best filter media on the market and does not inhibit water flow.
2. Water from the pump is not restricted and maintains oxygenated biological filtration.
3. Includes a top filter pad for microfiltration and water polishing.
F100 and F200 are designed with bottom drain capability allowing back-flush of the entire filter. The Springflo® will drop filtered debris out of the waste line. Cleaning the biological filter with pond water instead of chlorinated water saves existing colonized bacteria.
Top inflow eliminates the need of restrictive, expensive check valves. Water is funneled into the bottom, creating a vortex that distributes oxygenated water throughout the filter media.
- Operates at peak efficiency even when filter
media is dirty
- Significantly reduces maintenance
- Round is Better: 30% of a square box filter is simply unused corner space
- Injection-molded durable housing will not warp or crush
- Easy to assemble, install, and maintain
- Built in biological and mechanical filtration
There are 2 available options for Livingponds filters:
F100 - 22" Waterfall Filter. Waterfall Filters have a 10" spillway length, 22" weir width, a 1.5" inlet and a 1.5" Outlet.
F200 - Versatile Filter. Versatile Filters can be placed up to 10ft away from the pond, are low maintenance and easy to assemble, and create a water vortex through the filter media for maximum biological filtration. Has (2) 1.5" inlets and (1) 2" female outlet.
Filtration capacity of your water feature can be increased by connecting Livingponds filters together.
Optional Bottom Drain:
- K2001 - Bottom Drain for Livingponds Waterfall filters. Makes cleaning out large debris easier.