Blue Thumb DIY Cascade Falls Kits
Perfect for homeowners looking to add an element of water within their landscape. The DIY Cascading Falls packages offers a waterfall with streambed that disappears into a bed of gravel, where it is recirculated back to the top of the falls. Perfect for small spaces & corners. A great weekend project.
Rocks and gravel are not included in the DIY kits.
How it Works
After digging a basin and installing our Basin Matrix & Liner, it's simple to install the Pump & Check Valve Assembly inside a Pump Canyon. The pump pushes water through the PVC Flex Hose up to the Cascade Box. From there, water flows back into the lined basin and continues to recirculate.
Easy Installation with Our Kits
- Lay out appropriate Basin Matrix and Pump Canyon configuration. Outline area with spray paint. Excavate to required size and depth.
- Install Underliner first, then Rubber Liner. Place Pump Canyon and Matrix Boxes on top of the liner. Backfill outside the lined basin area.
- Expand liner up your incline and place Cascade Box on liner over leveled area at the top.
- Place Pump in the Pump Canyon. Connect Plumbing from Pump to Cascade Box.
- Cover Matrix and Pump Canyon with decorative stone. Stack rocks to build the waterfall and stream. Fill with water and plug-in Pump to start.