Sakana Koi Food Spring & Autumn Pellets
Spring & Autumn floating fish food pellets are designed for easy digestion and to help your fish to maintain optimum health at the beginning and end of the season when water temperatures are coolest. It is scientifically formulated with natural vegetable and plant based proteins, amino acids and digestive enzymes that help to reduce waste in you pond at low temperatures. Feeding Spring & Autumn helps to support good water quality and healthy fish.
- Balanced & complete diet specifically formulated for all types of pond fish
- Never Clouds Water - No Corn
- Pellets soften quickly so even the smallest fish can eat them
- Feed 1-2 times per day, in amounts no greater than the fish can consume within a few minutes
- Use when water temps are 45°F - 65°F
- Formulated for cooler water feedings
- Great for all sizes of Koi and Goldfish
- 32% min. Crude Protein
- 4% max. Crude Fiber
- 4% min. Crude Fat
- 10% max. Moisture
Ingredients: Wheat-Germ Meal, Wheat Flour, Shrimp Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Phosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate, Garlic, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus Oryzae, L-Ascorbyl-2-, Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium pseudolongum, Enterococcus faecium, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Biotin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol (Vitamin K), Vitamin A Acetate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite.